Russ Brown Motorcycle Law; We invite you to come out and join Russ Brown Attorneys at the LA Motorcycle Show & Concours d’Elegance this coming Sunday July 22.
It is billed as one of California’s largest outdoor street bike events, and this year’s LA Calendar Show will be held at the Calabasas Inn off Hwy 101 at the Valley Circle Exit. As sponsors of this motorcycle event, Russ Brown Attorneys will be there with our BAM booth – will we see you there?
Sunday July 22, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Bike registration 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
23500 Park Sorrento
Calabasas, CA 91302
Highlights of the scheduled events for the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show’s 21st anniversary celebration include:
- The Calendar Bike Building Championship featuring top celebrity custom bike builders including Shinya Kimura (Chabott Engineering), Jim Guiffra & AFT Motorsports Model Agency spokesmodel (AFT Customs), Barry LaCor (Top Shelf Customs), Todd Silicato (Todd’s Customs), Russell Mitchell (Exile Cycles), Richard Pollock (Mule Motorcycles), Chris Redpath (MotoGPwerks) and more!
- World premieres including the newly reborn 1937 Crocker Motorcycle produced by Michael Schacht (Crocker Motorcycle Company).
- New this year: Collector Bike Market with Exhibitors and Bike Show classes for classic European, British, and Japanese motorcycles, as well as American V-Twins and Customs.
- Live music performances by the Calendar Girls and the unveiling of the new 2013 FastDate.com Motorcycle PinUp Calendar.
- The Concours d’Elegance; show entries will be displayed throughout the Calabasas Inn grounds.
- Selected motorcycle vendors and exhibitors.
- And Top Gourmet Food Trucks like Baby’s Badass Burgers.
Due to limited event capacity, advance ticket purchases and contest registration are recommended. Parking is free with admission. Ticket information for the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show & Concours d’Elegance:
- Spectator Admission: $20
- Spectator Admission with lunch and beverage: $30
- Bike Contest Entry and Admission for owner with lunch: $40, and $10 for each additional bike entry
During the 2012 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show, be sure to look for our booth. Motorcyclists can sign up for BAM (Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance for Motorcyclists), a volunteer program sponsored by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® with over 1.5 million members nationwide. BAM members have access to free legal advice and emergency roadside assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To learn more about BAM or our law firm, call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS! We Ride—We Care—We Win!