One of the last stops on the Progressive International Motorcycle Show’s American Tour is Charlotte, North Carolina. The Charlotte Convention Center on South College Street will host the world’s largest motorcycle show from Friday, February 24th through Sunday, February 26th. For three whole days, North Carolina motorcyclists and their families will be treated to some amazing motorcycle shows, seminars, and exhibits. Best of all, since adult tickets are only $15, there is no excuse not to attend this year’s show!
What can you expect to see at this year’s International Motorcycle Show?
- Kawasaki Design-a-Bike—step inside the design exhibit to customize, spray paint, and design your very own Kawasaki
- Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show—see an amazing collection of customized bikes that are competing In a $90,000 contest and help us choose the winner
- Dream Pavilion—see the most exotic and unique motorcycles ever built. This rare collection of fantasy bikes is truly one of a kind
- The Learning Curve Seminars—more than two dozen FREE seminars will be held at the Learning Curve stage
- Just for Women—women riders in North Carolina can get the help and support they need to connect with other women riders
- Smage Brothers Stunt Show—this high flying aerial stunt duo will perform jaw-dropping stunts for everyone to enjoy
- A Century of Motorcycling—take a tour through the last 100 years of motorcycling and see some of the amazing motorcycles that started it all
- The Marketplace—get great deals on the leading aftermarket parts and accessories
- Swag Wagon—A fun prize giveaway machine sponsored by Allstate
- Rider Connection—everything you’ll need to know about the local riding community in North Carolina, complete with riding clubs, track days, and riding areas
- The HUB—educational seminars to help both new and experienced riders learn about a variety of topics, including long distance touring and helmet fit
- DIY Garage –this Free seminar stage will focus on DIY projects for motorcyclists. From installing a new exhaust system to wiring a GPS device, this is one great resource for motorcyclists.
- The Progressive Experience—lucky winners and Progressive customers can get custom t-shirts. You can even get your picture riding with FLO!
- And more!
If you are a motorcyclist in the North Carolina area, you’ll need a motorcycle accident attorney on your side in the event you are injured. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®, we understand motorcyclists and their needs because we ARE motorcyclists. Call us today for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-800-4-BIKERS. Also, ask us about BAM, our free roadside and legal assistance program. With an extensive network of Bikers Helping Bikers®, you can rest assured that you are covered no matter what happens on the road!