Are you ready to make money spinning wrenches with an award winning multi-line dealership? Send in your resume, polish your tools, and get ready to work with a highly skilled and highly motivated service team. We are looking for an A or B level technician to service Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, Victory, and Royal Enfield motorcycles, as well as working on many other manufacturers’ models.
Be able to perform the following on all makes and models, mostly newer (1990+)
– Oil and filter changes
– Minor collision repairs
– Spark plug replacement
– Brake pad replacement
– Chain installation
– Tire changes
– Aftermarket accessory installation
– A valid CA driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
– Ability to read service manuals and schematics
– Minimum of 1 year motorcycle dealership experience
– Dependable and self-motivated to make money
– MMI or equivalent
– Ability to use common sense and an understanding on how to carry out requested duties
– Manufacturer certifications are a plus
Come join our growing team, turn wrenches, and make money doing it (Including a $1,000 signing bonus).
To apply please send resume to: [email protected]
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® (Brown, Koro & Romag, LLP) is only a conduit for job postings and is not involved in the hiring process. They do not endorse, validate, legitimize, investigate, vet or confirm the postings or the authors or companies and take no responsibility for anything related thereto. The listings are shared as a free service to the motorcycle community – riders, motorcycle shops and dealers. Users should conduct their own thorough investigation and direct all inquiries and applications to the posting companies.