Motorcycle Accident Lawyer: There are numerous motorcycle rides, rallies, and events going on along the East Coast this spring and summer. The majority of them offer East Coast motorcyclists a chance to give back to the community, have a little fun, and meet a great network of fellow motorcyclists at the same time. If you are a motorcyclist on the east coast, here are a just a few of the East Coast motorcycle rallies, events, and rides you can participate in. Find one in your area now!
- April 21st—1st Annual Spring Ahead for Autism Bike Ride in Pennsville, New Jersey—this poker run will include food, games, entertainment, and prizes, as well as a fun bike run. All proceeds go to benefit Autism.
- April 28th—Veterans Trip Benefit in Minersville, Pennsylvania—this 100 mile poker run will end with a Chinese auction, bake sale, music, and music. The event will help to raise money for the Veterans trip to the War Memorials in Washington DC.
- May 5th—6295 Rider’s Rodeo Rally 2012 in Marlton, New Jersey—this rally will include a motorcycle rodeo, bike show, music, food, vendors and more! You can participate in the weenie bite, keg push, or the motorcycle show!
- May 12th—the 6th Annual PFC Brian Moquin Memorial Ride and Benefit in Worchester, Massachusetts—this ride will end with live music, a silent auction, and raffles. The proceeds will benefit Project New Hope and the PFC Brian Moquin Scholarship. The ride will leave from Kas Bar Sports Bar in Worchester.
- May 19th—the 3rd National Armed Forces Freedom Ride 2012 in Augusta, Maine—this ride does not include a registration fee, but donations are greatly appreciated. There will be a ceremony prior to the ride and it will end with music, barbeque, and drawings.
- June 1st – June 10th—PA Rally on the River in Northumberland, Pennsylvania—this motorcycling event will be held at the Splash Magic Campground and will include bike games, loud pipe contests, music, vendors, games, contests, and camping!
- June 2nd—Mark Vogel 2nd Annual Memorial Run Understanding Dwarfism in Secaucus, New Jersey—this 45 mile police escorted ride will include a ride along the Palisade Interstate Parkway and will end with a barbeque, band, and bike stunts.
- June 24th—Kevin’s Cause Motorcycle Run in Coventry, Rhode Island—this ride will go to benefit RIUSMC corporal Kevin Dubois who was severely wounded in Afghanistan last July. He is only 24 years old. The ride will end with food, prizes, and entertainment.
- July 27th– July 29th—Yankee Chapter AMCA Antique Motorcycle Swap and Show in Hebron, Connecticut—this motorcycle show and swap meet will include a mystery ride on Saturday, field games, and more!
- August 16th – August 19th—America’s 911 Foundation in New Castle and Wilmington, Delaware—this escorted motorcycle ride will go to 9-11 crash sites and will include music and entertainment. It is limited though to the first 1000 motorcyclists.
No matter what motorcycle event, ride, or rally you choose to attend on the East Coast this spring or summer, it is important to be careful and always use extra safety precautions when riding in groups. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®, we know how fun motorcycling events can be—because we ARE motorcyclists. We created BAM, a free roadside and legal assistance program so you can ride confidently, knowing you are protected by the nation’s largest volunteer network of Riders Helping Riders®. If you are ever injured in a motorcycle accident, you can also be reassured knowing you are backed by experienced and aggressive motorcycle accident attorneys. Call us today to learn more about BAM or our firm. Call 1-800-4-BIKERS.