The thrill of the throttle and the hum of power that you can’t get anywhere else: there is simply nothing like riding a motorcycle. For decades, the motorcycle has become synonymous with total freedom. Motorcycles allow us that brief moment to forget our troubles and the everyday world behind us. A motorcycle transports us to a different world where all that exists is us and the road ahead. Here are five reasons people are crazy for motorcycles:
- You Live Completely In The Moment: Author and avid biker Robert Pirsig said it best in his book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: “You’re completely in contact with it all. You’re in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming.” In today’s world, everyone is always multi-tasking, on their phones and rarely present in the moment. A motorcycle allows you to be completely in the moment, without distraction. It’s a very powerful feeling.
- You Meet The Best People: Motorcycle riders are some of the best people on Earth. And if you ride, you have instant comradery with other motorcyclists. Even passing another rider with get you the pointed-finger or wave of the hand, giving you a friendly “hello”. Whether planning weekend rides with friends who ride or meeting new friends at rallies, rides, event or bars – you’ll be hard-pressed to find better, more loyal friends than your motorcycle buddies.
- Commuting Is Easy: Southern California is infamous for its terrible traffic. Morning and evening commutes via car can be the most brutal. Not only are motorcycles allowed in most carpool lanes, in California they’re allowed to ride between lanes. If you’re sick of being trapped in SoCal traffic, chances are that a motorcycle will get you to work sooner. A side bonus: you’ll look cooler and arrive feeling exhilarated – which can make your desk job a lot more tolerable.
- Motorcycles Make You Adventurous: There are so many treasures to discover on the open road – and off the beaten path. Motorcycles give you a chance to create new paths and seek out adventures you wouldn’t have thought of before. Riding a motorcycle reminds you, it isn’t just about the destination – the journey is a huge adventure on its own. Let’s face it. Motorcycles are cool. There is nothing more bad-ass than hitting the open road on your bike. Riding gives anybody that extra swagger and unleashes your inner rebel. You might not have taken up riding to look cool – but it’s a side effect you just can’t help.
- Motorcycles Are Just Cool: Let’s face it. Motorcycles are cool. There is nothing more bad-ass than hitting the open road on your bike. Riding gives anybody that extra swagger and unleashes your inner rebel. You might not have taken up riding to look cool – but it’s a side effect you just can’t help.
If you’re crazy about motorcycles, you’ll want to ride as much as possible. And though we hope all of your journeys are safe and smooth – things can happen to even the safest riders. If you ride, you need to have an ally on your side if you ever face an accident or injury. Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® are the California motorcycle accident lawyers who ride – and who will fight for your recovery. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, you need the Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorney who will give your case the care and attention required to get you the maximum recovery you deserve. Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® win 98% of the cases they take on. To learn more about the Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyers that Southern California motorcyclists trust – visit Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®’ website.