California Motorcycle Lawyer; Some of the world’s best drivers and riders will soon be headed to the Monterey Peninsula for Laguna Seca. Officially known as the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, this year’s motorcycle event is slated for this weekend, July 27-29 2012 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Once again, Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® will be at this premiere motorcycle championship offering Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance for Motorcyclists (BAM) to motorcyclists.
There is no doubt, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is THE place to be for motorcycle enthusiasts, and racing fans the last weekend in July. This year’s racing action includes the MotoGP World Championship, the AMA Pro Daytona Sportbike, the AMA Pro National Guard Superbike, the FIM E-Power & TTX Championships, and the Pro Motorcycle Superstore.com SuperSport.
While the racing promises to be spectacular, there is much more to see at Laguna Seca during the 2012 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix, including:
- Race Night on the Row on Cannery Row – Thousands of riders will come to display their bikes from 5-11 p.m. on Saturday July 28.
- Freestyle Street Extreme – Stunt riders Bill Dixon, Chris McNeil, and Dan Jackson will perform at the Freestyle Street Extreme in the Yamaha Marketplace.
- Demos by Zero Motorcycles, Yamaha Kids Riding Area, Strider Adventure Zone, and other interactive activities in the Yamaha Marketplace.
- Motorcycle manufacturer exhibits including Yamaha, Ducati, and Honda.
- The Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix Day of Stars, a benefit event for Riders for Health, the official charity of MotoGP.
While you’re enjoying the races, be sure to stop by the Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney/BAM booth to sign up for our Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance for Motorcyclists benefit card. If you are unable to attend the Laguna Seca bike event, take a few minutes to complete our online registration form instead so you can become a member of our nationwide family of BAM members.
As always, if you are injured in a motorcycle accident in California or anywhere in the United States, the Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® are on your side. Call us today at 1-800-4-BIKERS to discuss your case with one of our reputable motorcycle accident attorneys. We Ride—We Care—We Win!