Your San Jose, CA Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation!
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys: Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
If you or a family member or loved one was in a motorcycle accident, you may be seeking a San Jose motorcycle accident attorney. There are an unfortunate number of motorbike accidents in the San Jose area every year. Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys is a motorcycle law firm that works hard to defend the rights of motorcycle riders, particularly riders who’ve been injured in an accident.
Why Motorcycle Accidents Happen in San Jose
- Lane splitting: Motorcycle crashes will sometimes occur when riders slip between two lanes of stopped or crawling traffic. Negligent drivers are slow to notice these riders, and accidents can result. The practice is not well-regarded, but you should still seek legal advice even if you were lane splitting when you crashed. California is currently the only state in which lane splitting is legal, but prejudice against riders can still make it a problematic factor in cases.
- Unsafe lane changes: Due to both the smaller size of motorcycles and the propensity for drivers to neglect checking their blind spots when changing lanes, it is sadly common for motorcycle accident injuries to result from cars changing lanes into the path of motorcycles.
- Cutting off motorcyclists: Would you be surprised to learn that a full one-third of motorcycle collisions involving other vehicles are caused by drivers cutting riders off? Especially at intersections, drivers neglecting to check for oncoming motorcyclists in the roadway can cause accidents.
- Head-on collisions: While rarer than the above, these collisions are the most likely to cause severe injuries or even fatalities to motorcyclists. More or less any head-on crash between a motorcycle and a larger vehicle will mean the rider will come off worse. Even wearing a helmet cannot always prevent head injuries in these circumstances.
- Road debris: Any disruption in the road surface is a more serious matter for two-wheel vehicles than it is for four-wheel vehicles. Potholes, fallen rocks or branches, oil patches, roadkill, and more. All can lead to serious crashes in the wrong circumstances.
- Speeding: The NHTSA says that thirty-four percent of motorcycle rider fatalities include speeding as a contributing factor.
- Drink-driving: Similarly, more than one in four fatal motorcycle accidents in 2013 involved riders being over the legal blood alcohol limit.
Our Approach to Motorcycle Accidents
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys has a long and successful track record of dealing with motorcycle accident cases. Our legal team were all riders first, before they started with our firm, so they have the in-depth knowledge of riding that gives them an edge over insurance companies trying to take advantage of clients. It is this knowledge combined with the more than 45 years of experience we have amassed since our firm was founded that has helped us achieve such sterling results: 98% of our cases are successful, and we have settled multiple cases for 7, even 8-figure amounts. These results mean that our representation counts for a lot more than the average San Jose motorcycle accident lawyers. Count on us to help you negotiate a fair value for your pain and suffering, property damage, and medical bills resulting from your motorcycle injury.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in San Jose Who Care
Unlike some who call themselves ‘San Jose motorcycle accident attorneys’, we don’t just see you as another personal injury lawsuit to win. Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys is engaged in the motorcycle community because we as individuals are already part of the community, and we know that by working together and building relationships we can make it stronger and better for all of us. That’s why our company motto is: We Ride, We Care, We Win. We handle cases in Santa Cruz County, and the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. To find out what we can do for you and your case, contact us through our website. We offer free, no-obligation case evaluations so that you can be sure you’re getting good advice on how to pursue your case
Riders fighting for riders in San Jose, CA
There are many great roads in Northern California for motorcyclists to enjoy, and our San Jose motorcycle accident lawyers know them firsthand. From the world famous Pacific Coast Highway to the twisted mountain roads snaking amongst California redwoods, there are hundreds of miles of road to cover. Because they are riders too, our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys understand what your bike means to you and the freedom it provides. If you go down, our lawyers know all there is to know about recovering costs for bike damage and repair. Expenses can add up quickly after an accident and we know better than anyone how to get you compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering and medical costs.
Northern California is home to tens of thousands of motorcycles, and is also home to the original motorcycle accident lawyers: Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®. We have a shared passion for riding on two wheels just like you, and will fight to protect your rights to recover the money you deserve.
Russ Brown, Chuck Koro and Jim Romag are dedicated members of the rider community they represent. Their support goes far beyond the courtroom, and can be seen at rallies, local club events, and bike nights all over Norther California.
We at Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® only focus on motorcycle accident law and have for longer than anyone else. Beyond the obvious physical damage to your bike, we know how to help you recover for lost wages, vehicles costs, pain and suffering and more. You want our years of experience fighting insurance companies and unfavorable police reports on your side. Our team of San Jose motorcycle accident lawyers do not back away from difficult cases and often see potential that less experienced attorneys cannot. We will fight the police report, we will fight the insurance company—we have fought them all.
Come Check Us Out at Your Local Rider Hotspots
Looking for the best California Motorcycle
Attorneys near you?
Since 1975, Russ Brown and Chuck Koro have won millions throughout the Greater Bay Area area for injured motorcyclists.
Representing motorcycle riders in Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, San Mateo County, & Marina County, Russ Brown Motorcycle Lawyers® giant footprint is as The Original Attorneys Who Ride®. In addition to the legal assistance they give to individual motorcyclists, they are also known for their generous support of clubs, charities, and businesses in the California motorcycle community and for their funding of the BAM program, a giant buddy system of volunteer bikers offering free breakdown and legal assistance to fellow riders should they need emergency roadside help.
From San Jose to Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, to Marin county cities such as San Rafael and Novato…from Livermore and Walnut Creek in the East Bay and all the way to the shores of Half Moon Bay and Pacifica, there is virtually no city in Northern California they have overlooked. Riders across Bay Area have benefitted from Russ Brown & Chuck Koro’s dedication to providing tough legal support when they need it most.
San Jose Location(s)