Your Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
Your Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys has been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country. Our motorcycle accident attorney in Wisconsin will help guide you with free legal advice, even if you think you do not need an attorney. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, our motorcycle accident attorney in Wisconsin can help maximize your recovery. Call today for your free consultation.
Riding in Wisconsin
With over 300,000 registered motorcycles and scooters in Wisconsin, our personal injury lawyers in the area know what levers to pull when it comes to motorcycle laws and accident claims. BAM’s lawyers understand the nuances of each case, and when necessary, call upon expert witnesses and accident reconstructionists to turn the tide in your favor. If you believe you should be compensated for pain and suffering and lost wages as a result of your motorcycle injury, the local Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyer of Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys team can help.
As the 23rd largest state in the union, there’s plenty of riding country in Wisconsin. Whether cruising the streets of Green Bay or taking the 55 through Menominee Reservation, our Wisconsin motorcycle injury lawyers know firsthand how easily accidents can happen when enjoying the countless miles of riding that the Badger State has to offer. We are experts at Wisconsin motorcycle law and at handling accident claims involving:
- Mounting medical bills
- Lost wages
- Unfavorable facts
- Inaccurate police reports
- Bad witness accounts
- Insurance issues
Your BAM Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorney knows that the need for qualified representation for your accident claim is crucial. Our network of personal injury lawyers is second to none, and can put a fair settlement for lost wages and repair bills firmly in your sights. We are not afraid of obstacles and often take cases that another “motorcycle lawyer” in Wisconsin can’t handle or turns down.
Put the unmatched experience, dedication and success rate of Russ Brown’s team of motorcycle personal injury lawyers behind you. BAM’s experienced bike accident attorneys are proud to serve all of Wisconsin. Begin your claim by contacting our lawyers toll free at 1-800-4-BIKERS.
- Helmets are required by law under age 18 and for instructional permit holders. Helmets are advisable for all riders in Wisconsin; Wisconsin Statutes, Chapter 347, Section 347.485
- Daytime use of headlight is required by state law in Wisconsin and use of a modulated headlight is permitted; Wisconsin Statutes, 346.595 (5)/ Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, 571.108
- Handlebar Height is restricted in Wisconsin to a maximum of 30″ above seat of the motorcycle operator
- Lane Splitting is prohibited
- Sound Level is restricted: the exhaust system cannot be modified or amplified to increase the noise of the muffler originally installed on the vehicle; Wis. 347.39
- Eye Protection is required unless the motorcycle or moped is equipped with a windscreen that is at least 15″ above the handlebars; Wis. 347.485 (2)
- Turn signals are required. At Traffic Signals: Motorcycles may proceed with due caution after a complete stop and 45 seconds; Wis. 346.37(1)(c)4/ Wis. 347.15
- One mirror is required by law; Wis. 347.40
- Motorcycles are allowed to operated two abreast in same lane; Wis. 346.595 (a)
- Mufflers are required but cut-outs are prohibited; Wis. 347.39
- Passengers: while there is no age restriction for passengers on a motorcycle, a passenger seat & footrest is required if carrying a passenger; Wis. 346.595 Periodic Safety Inspection Required by law-random
- Wisconsin State Insurance Minimum Requirements are 25/50/10 – financial responsibility required
Always check your local DMV page for the most up to date motorcycle safety laws and here for up to date statutes.
Looking for the best California Motorcycle
Attorneys near you?
California motorcycle applicants under 21 years of age are required to complete a Basic Rider Cource before they receive a motorcycle instruction permit. Motorcycle applicants 21 years of age and older are encouraged.